Monday, August 24, 2009

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico - August, 2004??

I don't remember when we went to Playa Del Carmen, but it was sometime in 2004. It was Nhatran, Sarah, Shara, Nhatran's brother, and me that went. I think we went for 5 days or so. I have these pictures somewhere on CD, but I have to find them. I think I have some pictures printed out as well, but for now, I'll just write what I remember. We did quite a bit there. We went to Chichenitza, Xel Ha, Tulum, and walked the streets of Playa Del Carmen. We didn't stay at an all-inclusive motel, so we ended up having to eat the local food. None of us got sick, thank goodness. But I was grateful to get back to the United States because I'm really picky about foods, and so is my stomach. Anyway, we had a great, relaxing time together, and I know I have some great photos, but those will have to be dug up. I don't even remember the name of the hotel, but we were at the hotel which was right next to Senor Frogs and the ferry dock that takes you to Cozumel. We had a fun time together, and this started the many travels with Sarah and Nhatran.

No comments: