Monday, August 24, 2009

Maile's Wedding - July 10th, 2003????


This is a picture of Maile's wedding. It was kind of crazy. So what I remember of Maile's wedding? Well it's a bad story...Maile and Cliff wanted to get married in Hawaii and everyone (except me) said that they wouldn't be able to make it. Well I told Maile that regardless, I was still going to Hawaii. Then what do you know, Kimo and his family went, along with Darren and his family, my mom, and me. Guess when we went? The week before Maile's wedding. Oh yes, Maile was pissed. She called me up at work and yelled at me (rightfully so - because I bought my mom's plane ticket over there). So anyway, Cajsa and Shara helped Maile out the week before the wedding. And to this day, I feel terrible about it...so sorry Maile. I was a little naive and stupid at the time, so I didn't understand why Maile was so upset, but now I completely understand. Anyway, the day of her wedding was crazy too. Shara and I were left to get all the nieces and nephews ready, and ourselves. We were late to the temple for pictures, but still got some pictures in. This is a great picture of all of us girls. The wedding turned out beautiful and the reception was great too. Now she has 4 beautiful children and an awesome husband (my brother-in-law).

No comments: