We just got our building permit back. We are officially ready to start building (although Josh is not finished digging yet). Hopefully he will be done in the next three weeks!
I had to back up and read the last few posts because I didn't even know that you had bought land in Montrose 2 years ago. Wow! I am getting excited for you on all the new steps. I will seriously be thinking and praying for you and your family. You deserve the best!
yay!!! That is really exciting, and so cool that you guys are building your own house. You will have to keep updating your blog with pictures. I hope it all goes well.
2 comments:
I had to back up and read the last few posts because I didn't even know that you had bought land in Montrose 2 years ago. Wow! I am getting excited for you on all the new steps. I will seriously be thinking and praying for you and your family. You deserve the best!
yay!!! That is really exciting, and so cool that you guys are building your own house. You will have to keep updating your blog with pictures. I hope it all goes well.
Post a Comment