Me - really sunburnt! I was really swollen everywhere. The reason I got burnt was because Brittany and I went out to the beach and a couple of local guys came up to us and kept saying how hot Brittany was and how she looked like J-Lo. Anyway, it was getting pretty annoying for both Brittany and me. They just kept talking to us. I think we were only outside for about an hour or two, but I sure got fried.


I was told from a co-worker that we should take this excursion to the Exuma Cays. Well we did, and it was the best thing we could have done. We took speed boats to this really pretty island that was untouched, and these are all the pictures that I really have of the Bahamas, but they are good ones. It really makes you want to be at the beach right now.
Brittany

We found this sand dollar, so I stuck it on my necklace. I was already burnt at this time, so I was trying to keep covered up the whole time.

Lots of iguanas

Remnants of a space shuttle

Beautiful water and pics of the excursion














We had a great view from our room

View of the famous Atlantis Hotel from our room (if you can see it)

While we were waiting for our luggage to arrive, we got pulled into this time-share presentation. Unfortunately, I ended up signing up because I was doing a lot of traveling at the time. Well I ended up canceling within the 7-day period and had some troubles getting my money back, but ended up getting it back (thank you Frontier Mastercard for disputing that charge for me). Anyway, the guy on the left of this picture (I can't remember his name) is part of the band Bahamen...Who Let the Dogs Out? He was trying to move to New York to start a solo career. He took us into town so that I could shop for clothes while we were waiting for our luggage to arrive. It was pretty interesting.

Me at the Ft Lauderdale airport waiting for my flight to Nassau
1 comment:
water looks so nice that I want to be in it right now. AND NOT GET BURNT!
Post a Comment