Cajsa and her 4 kids, Maile and her 5 kids, and my mom came into town for two weeks (Maile only stayed the first week). It was quite the house full, but great to have them in town. We went to Arc thrift store several times to shop, went Downtown Denver (which Cajsa's kids just loved - Maile didn't stay for that one), and I'm not sure we did much more. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and really hard to see them leave. I ended up getting strep the first week they were here and apparently I didn't get rid of it completely because I had to take another round of antibiotics after 4 weeks of carrying it without knowing it. The outside of one of my ears got really infected and then my joints starting hurting really badly. Anyway, all those issues are gone, and I'm starting to feel much better.
These are pictures that Cajsa and Maile took while they were here.
Downtown Denver at Skyline Park - right by my office

Israel and Jakai at Barnes and Noble
I don't have Maile's pictures saved to my computer yet, so I'll add those a little later.
No comments:
Post a Comment