Monday, August 24, 2009

Provo Temple - April 8, 2005

This was a great day! I went through the Provo Temple on April 8, 2005. My mom was going on a mission, so I decided that I wanted her to escort me through before she left a couple weeks after I went through. She was called to the Santiago, Chile mission. Anyway, most of my family was present this day except Shara, Cajsa's family, and Darren's family. I thought the temple was weird going through my first time, but Brittany (Darren's wife) gave me a great book that I read afterwards and it just made me want to go through again. After I went through, I made it a point to go every week. And I did...for a few months anyway. That story will come a little later. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. I didn't have my own camera at this point in my life, so I always had to rely on other people for pictures.

No comments: