Josh's birthday was on Aug 11th, so we celebrated the weekend after is birthday when his family came to visit. It was a great weekend and we had such a good time with his family. We went to Splash Park and then celebrated with a BBQ and cake. This year he requested the Red Velvet Cheesecake like at the Cheesecake Factory, so I attempted to make it and it turned out pretty well. I'll have to make it again for someone else's birthday. Anyway, it was a great time and I'm glad that they were able to come. We also celebrated Tahlia's and Jakai's birthdays while they were here too.
On Tahlia's birthday, the numbers were few. I invited my friend, Nhatran, over. So it was us two, Jakai, and of course...the birthday girl.
Waiting for the cake

Singing Happy Birthday (I was lazy again this year, so Nhatran bought cupcakes)

Nhatran and the kids (she was also my photographer)

Enjoying the cupcakes


Tahlia was giving the doll hugs and kisses...now she plays with Jakai's trucks and cars

Opening presents

I think this was her favorite toy for a while

Mesmorized by the rings
1 comment:
Your kids are so so so cute and I will take them anytime you don't want them, but I know I am about 10th on the list. So, I will wait my turn to take them.
Post a Comment