Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jakai's 4th Birthday - Sep 1st

I forgot to mention in the previous post that my sisters came for the weekend after Tahlia's birthday, and it was great to have them visit. When we get together, we usually sing in church on Sunday, and that was no exception when they came. Since none of us had husbands with us that weekend and my mom was playing the piano for us, we had to take our kids up there with us while we sang. We were all worried about it, but the kids did great. Tahlia tried to sing with us at one point in time. Afterwards, we got the most complimens on how the kids really made the song special. Anyway, I love my sisters and love it when we can get together.

So for Jakai's birthday, it wasn't very special. Tahlia was sick with two ear infections, so I took her to the doctor that day. I did take Jakai to breakfast at the Egg and I, so that was nice. Other than that, we celebrated with Shara. He requested a chocolate cheesecake, so that's what he got.

Jakai so excited to blow out his candles and open presents.

He blew them all out.

Now what?

Shara so excited for me to take her picture.

Tahlia too!

No comments: