Friday, October 8, 2010

Two weeks in Montrose - part I

Well since I'm on maternity leave, I decided to come to Montrose for a couple weeks while Josh is working so I can actually see him and his kids actually think they have a dad. Anyway, I'm having trouble uploading all the pictures, but here are some of the pictures so far, and I'll have to post the rest later.

Josh's family threw me a little baby shower for Tahlia, so it was nice to get together with the family.

The crew - Brandi, Brooke, Jakai, J.C., Tahlia

Tahlia - 6 1/2 weeks old

Jakai helping me open gifts

Tahlia slept the whole time we were there.


Josh's mom took a bunch of pictures with her camera and I stole them...so here they are.
Aunty Brooke and Tahlia

I bought a new sweater for Jakai, and he loves it.

Uncle J.L., J.C., and Jakai in his cool sunglasses.

Jakai and J.C. - Jakai likes to wear these bowls as hats, so he stuck one on J.C.

Aunty Brandi and Tahlia

Jakai and J.C. (J.C. is Brandi's son)

2 comments:

Michael and April said...

Okay--TWO WEEKS!! When did this happen? Are you already gone?? I didn't know Brandi had a baby! Anyway, Tahlia looks like a cutie!! :) I wish I would have known you were around, I have had two baby showers in the past week---I would have invited you!! Jakai looks so grown up too! :)

Emily said...

Tahlia is so cute! I just want to see her and kiss her! I hope you are doing okay, especially now with 2.
Love you tons.