My sister, Cajsa, came into town on Wednesday and she was able to get these awesome pictures of her. I have now hired her as my photographer. Anyway, enjoy the pictures! We are so happy to have her join our family.
Kalena Plays a Sport?!
6 years ago
6 comments:
K! She is adorable! I love the one eye open and the other eye closed in most of the pictures. Is she winking at you?
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! I have a feeling she will be looking like Nezhone--with that dark hair and all! Good luck with everything and we can't wait to meet her!
sooo precious! congrats!!
Those are great pictures! Congrats on a beautiful little one!
Yay!!! She is beautiful like her Mommy!Congratulations!!!
Oh she is soooo cute! Good Job guys! We are so happy for you and excited to meet her. Maybe she and Bryant can be good friends since before to long we will all be back in Montrose! Take care and please let me know if you need anything! CONGRATS
Post a Comment