So between traveling to WA and Montrose, we were finally able to have Tahlia blessed when she turned exactly 2 months. Josh gave a wonderful blessing, and luckily for us, someone in our ward was very kind and wrote it down for us. I just typed it up tonight and will stick it in her baby book. Anyway, here are the pictures we took on her blessing day. I had a hard time deciding which dress to put her in (either the dress that my mom made from her wedding dress that I was blessed in, or this beautiful one she bought in Chile while she was on her mission). Anyway, I chose the dress from Chile. Maybe if I have another girl, I'll have to dress her in the one I wore.
This is a yellow dress that we wore when we were little. I put this on her afterwards.

Tahlia in her blessing dress

Jakai being funny

My handsome Jakai

These booties are adorable too. My mom got these as well.

Beautiful Tahlia

Cute pics of Jakai and Tahlia (oh, and he wants another baby brother and baby sister)



Mom, me, Shara, and Tahlia

Jakai playing with the Halloween monster hand

Cute pic of Shara and Jakai

Tahlia and her almost cute cry

My handsome husband with Tahlia
6 comments:
Sweet memories of the blessing day.
Aww...good, I'm glad everything went good and you were able to have someone write down what the blessing said. I want to do the same thing as well so I have it for future reference. I don't know if Josh told you or not but he came to our ward yesterday. So that was fun. Michael made a comment in Sunday school about their friendship which was nice. I think Josh appreciated it. Hope to see you sometime soon again!
She is so cute! What a good day for you guys. I'm glad that someone recorded the blessing for you. It's nice when you don't have to worry about it but get to have it. The pics are cute. Love you guys.
She is sooo cute. I can't believe how she is growing, but I have that same problem with Kekoa. He's a chunk. Love you!!!!
I saw some pictures that mom had developed and brought so I could see pictures of her. She is so precious.
So Sweet Nezhone!! I love the one's of Jakai with Tahlia!!
Post a Comment