A pumpkin growing in Cajsa's garden

Nyah and Jakai got along really well...he loves her so much. I think he has a crush on her because she is so cute. He still says her name to this day...and he even says Cajsa once in a while just out of the blue. Anyway, he really liked jumping on the trampoline.

Cute picture of Nyah

Cajsa has this electric VW Bug that Jakai fell in love with. He would scream if we took it away.

One night we decided to go to the haunted corn maze. It was fun, but I had to carry Jakai the whole way and Cajsa had to carry Nyah the whole way, so my arms were killing me by the end. He did pretty good at not getting too scared. The people there weren't scaring us too much since we had little kids, but it was a lot of fun! This was at the end that we took pictures.



Look how tall Wyatt is...or how short Cajsa is! Wyatt is so handsome too!

On Sunday, I was doing some photo shoots for Cajsa. Here are a couple of pictures that didn't turn out great, but are still good of the girls and Israel. What a good looking family!

3 comments:
Wow! It's so good to see you! Jakai is so BIG!!!!! And he's so CUTE!!! Hope you start to feel better. My family says hello!
What fun! I think we all need to get together with our families so they can all have fun! I would love it.
Hey you still have to find a way to send me ALL those photos we took. I wanted to post some of them. Miss you!
Post a Comment