It's been great having my mom and sister back living with me. It helps me out so much having them here. I had to go to Dallas for work this week and I couldn't have done it without them. Then I ended up getting really sick and was in bed all day yesterday and felt like I was going to die. So I don't know what I would do without them. Especially since Josh is gone all the time.
Anyway, these are pictures they took last Sunday after we had the missionaries over for dinner. These are such cute pictures of them!

4 comments:
How cute! I know Mom just loves Jakai and being with him. She laughs all the time on the phone because of things he does with her. She even said that he ate an alfalfa pill of hers. She was surprised he didn't spit it out, but now he knows better. I keep telling Mom you can bring him up here and I will keep him until you don't have to work anymore. It is just another kid to the mix of things, maybe even better for Tula'i in having someone to play with.
So cute. I am glad things are going great for mom there. We miss her. Can't wait for you guys to come visit next week.
He is sooo stinkin cute!!! I cant believe he is 2! crazy how time flies.
Can't believe Jakai is 2! Too bad we aren't around more often he would have a blast playing with my kids. Tell Shara hi.
Post a Comment