So Halloween was pretty uneventful for me this year. I got really sick the week of Halloween and was running a fever for a few days. I ended up missing work M-Th and worked on Friday to start making up my time. So I think that was too much for me because Saturday (Halloween), I felt like crap again. So I laid down all day watching tv. I didn't even have a costume for Jakai, so he didn't even dress up. The funny thing is, I was dressed up in really comfortable clothes with my slippers on and when I was passing candy out to trick-or-treaters, a girl said this to me: "Oh, I get it...you're dressed up for a pajama party". It was funny. Usually, I have the house all decked out in Halloween decorations and scary music playing, and I dress up as a witch every year. Unfortunately not this year, but there are many more to come.
1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better :) We didn't take Hazel out either. The candy will be there again next year, right.
Post a Comment