On August 22nd, Brandi got married in Eckert, Colorado (close to Cedaredge). Both Josh and I were in the bridal party, so it made it a little difficult to watch Jakai. We ended up having to carry him with us down the aisle and Josh had to hold him most of the ceremony. I think this is the worst I have ever seen Jakai behave. He couldn't be anywhere without daddy, so poor Josh had to hold Jakai the whole day. At the reception, I got to boogy down and Josh just sat and held Jakai. He wouldn't even let me touch him.
Unfortunately, these are the only pictures I got since it was difficult for me to take pictures and be in the wedding. I'll have to steal more from Brandi when she gets them. Anyway, the wedding was really pretty and I'm excited for Brandi!
My mother-in-law and her mom.

Brooke and Brandi - can you tell them apart? Brooke looks mad, but she really wasn't. I just caught her at a bad time.

Josh's Aunt Sandy and cousin, Cassie

My two boys
No comments:
Post a Comment