Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Aidrik Rylan Pfifer

Aidrik (English - meaning "Blessed Ruler") was born on May 1st at 12:57 am weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long. He looks a lot like Jakai did. I had to be induced when I was 41 weeks because my amniotic fluid levels were so low. I finally decided to get the epidural, but it only worked on the left side. Anyway, we're so happy he's here (especially Jakai and Tahlia - they love their new brother)!
1 week old
Tahlia always gives him kisses

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! You're a mom of three beautiful kids.

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Beautiful!!! I don't think I knew or remembered you were expecting. How exciting!!! YAY! I hope you get some sleep. Your family is gorgeous! Congrats!

Martha said...

Congrats!!!!!! What a beautiful boy!! And your older two are also adorable.

By the way, we are moving to Tucson, AZ. Maybe we'll have a chance to cross paths again sometime!

Congrats again. Martha

Shannon And Tyler said...

Congratulations Nezhone! He is perfect. You have a beautiful family. Tahlia is getting so big.

Maile Fano said...

Finally I get to see pictures! He is cute and does look like Jakai. Definitely a Pfifer look. He is precious.

Emily said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad you posted pictures. I've been wondering about you and baby boy. Cute name, too. We hope you are all doing well and adjusting okay. Loves!

A. Cobb Family said...

congrats on your 3rd!!!! such a cute family!!!