On Tuesday, the 21st, we woke up to a lot of snow, and after helping Maile vacuum her house, we had to go and play with the kids. At first it was snowball fights, and then I took the kids to the park and played Fox and Geese (a childhood game that I haven't played since I was a kid). The kids didn't really get it, so it didn't last very long, but it was fun to get out in the snow.
Maika's big snowball

Jakai (that would be my son...as Cajsa would say "whitey")

Israel (Cajsa's son)

Kalena (Maile's daughter)

Maika and Tula'i (the troublemakers...J/K, they're so cute!)

The prego lady shoveling snow (what's up with that?)
Wyatt (oh handsome Wyatt!)
The snowball fight between me and Jakai...
I hit Jakai
His reaction
No mercy!
Going to play Fox and Geese
Jakai following me
The gang later on in the day getting ready to watch a movie
Playing Settler's (I believe I was about ready to take a nap while the kids watched a movie)
Since it's almost 1:00am, I will continue posting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment