Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family & Sunday Pictures

A bunch of pictures I took of Jakai last Sunday. I went to Target and found this suit on sale for about $6. He wouldn't put on the jacket and tie for church, so we made him put them on after church and decided to take pictures because this is probably the only time we'll see him with it on. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to my camera, but it's broken and I can't get very good pictures out of it anymore (thus the pink and blur in some of the pictures). Anyway, I just thought he was so handsome in this outfit and couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so I posted them all.





Daddy and Jakai

Aunty Shara and Jakai

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay, so Jakai is the cutest boy! I love the pictures. I'm sorry for all the sickness- illness and pregnancy. I hope you are doing better now. We think about you all a lot. Loves...