Saturday, September 13, 2008




Climbing down the stairs

6 comments:

Mark and Tawni said...

Well its nice to find out that you guys have a blog. Now we can at least see recent photos of everyone. Hope life is going good over there.

Bridget said...

Thank you for your kind words. I remember you as a young girl...but that little guy you've posted about photos of is probably yours, so I'm sure you've grown up in the past 16-18 or so years :o). Hug him extra tight tonight. We appreciate all of the support we've received, even from those that we haven't seen in so long. Thank you.

Maile Fano said...

He is looking more like you now. I don't see all of Josh anymore. He is so dang cute. Send him my way when you get tired of him....that will probably be never. Is it nice to have him waling now? I bet he is into more now than ever before.

Emily said...

What a cute guy! He's a smartie too. I can't even imagine Livvy going up and down stairs. Maybe she's just slow. ? Hey, you put us down as Marshes but FYI- we are the Alatriste family. Love ya tons.

Ben and Anne said...

He is so cute!! I love the pictures and that is so funny he cried when you sang to him for his birthday.

Mark and Tawni said...

So that first comment was from Mark, but I just can't get over how much of that boy is his father. He is just growing up way too fast. When are you coming through town again? We might be up in UT that weekend. I hope not. But just let us know when you guys will be down for sure.