can't believe he is already crawling, mayber tula'i will learn while we are down there. He acts like he is going to go on all fours, but then drops to the one big budha belly and scoots
Hey girl I found this is Maile friend Robin...probably dont remember me but I thought I would throw you a line anyway. I saw your blog on hers. Cute little boy you have! Your sister just keeps having babies are you going to do the same! ha ha jk
2 comments:
can't believe he is already crawling, mayber tula'i will learn while we are down there. He acts like he is going to go on all fours, but then drops to the one big budha belly and scoots
Hey girl I found this is Maile friend Robin...probably dont remember me but I thought I would throw you a line anyway. I saw your blog on hers. Cute little boy you have! Your sister just keeps having babies are you going to do the same! ha ha jk
Post a Comment