What a handsome boy!! HI Nezhone, its me Traci I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I saw your name on Maile's list of blog buddies and I wanted to see your little one. I can't believe how big he is already. Hope all is well with you guys maybe well see ya next time you are up this way!!
Hey nezhone it's shannon, Megans sister i just thought i would tell you i think Jakai is the cutest little boy ever!! I think blonde baby boys are adorable
2 comments:
What a handsome boy!! HI Nezhone, its me Traci I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. I saw your name on Maile's list of blog buddies and I wanted to see your little one. I can't believe how big he is already. Hope all is well with you guys maybe well see ya next time you are up this way!!
Hey nezhone it's shannon, Megans sister i just thought i would tell you i think Jakai is the cutest little boy ever!! I think blonde baby boys are adorable
Post a Comment